Quercus Rural Youth Park is located on 80 Hectares of prime farmland at Carrick, 20 km from Launceston in historic northern Tasmania.
Quercus is centrally located - 20 mins from Launceston city
30 minutes from Launceston Airport
2 hours from Hobart in the South
1.5 hours from Burnie in the North West
Quercus is a unique venue in Tasmania primarily designed to host the AGFEST Field Days organised by the Rural Youth Organisation of Tasmania.
Features of the Site:
- Easily accessible from the Bass Highway
- 3 large level Car Parks
- Specially built Ticket Box & Information Complex
- 4 High capacity toilet Blocks all with lighting and Disabled facilities
- Extensive Power (single and 3 phase) and phone Grids
- Central 2 story office / Information Booth / Public Address Control Room
- Group of 5 sheds each 21m x 30m
- Single shed 30m x 40m
- Function Centre with commercial Kitchen, Bar, Meeting Room
Please contact the Rural Youth Office for further information if you are interested in hiring any part of the site.
Rural Youth Organisation of Tasmania Inc.
PO Box 322, LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
Tel: 03 6331 6154
Fax: 03 6334 4386
or the Rural Youth Caretaker on 0448 572 288.